Still being developed?

General player discussion about the game.

Moderator: Moderators

goosifur
Commoner
Commoner

Still being developed?

Post#1 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:53 pm

There hasn't been any recent status updates on the state of the game. I remember seeing your posts on reddit a long time ago and it sparked my interest greatly. Is the game still being developed? Is there an estimated time frame on a playable alpha/beta/release?

Hank Newman
Project Leader
Project Leader

Re: Still being developed?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:10 am

Hi,

Yes the game is still being actively developed. I stopped posting videos for the time being mainly due to time restraints. It would take me a few days to prepare the content for the video and then several hours to record and edit the video.

All of my time is currently being focused on development with a Beta target for early Q3, in which time there will also be a well put together trailer for the game.

goosifur
Commoner
Commoner

Post#3 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Awesome, thanks for the response! Can't wait to try it out!

Spacetime
Yeoman
Yeoman

Post#4 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Hank Newman wrote:Hi,

Yes the game is still being actively developed. I stopped posting videos for the time being mainly due to time restraints. It would take me a few days to prepare the content for the video and then several hours to record and edit the video.

All of my time is currently being focused on development with a Beta target for early Q3, in which time there will also be a well put together trailer for the game.

I'm happy to see you're still working on it :)! I hope that you're not too much negatively influenced by the Darkfall licenses. I can imagine that it might be frustrating and/or scary to face unexpected competition like this. Perhaps it's just me but that's how I'd feel. Either way, good luck man! I'll definitely look forward to the Realm Zero release.

mjmadskillz
Commoner
Commoner

Post#5 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:15 am

Guess he peaced out on this project.

Return to “General Discussion”