Closed Beta - Bug Reports

General player discussion about the game.

Moderator: Moderators

Hank Newman
Project Leader
Project Leader

Re: Closed Beta - Bug Reports

Post#11 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:57 pm

A patch has just been applied, it's about 5MB, once downloaded it will take a few minutes to apply.

- Fixed an issue where the Global chat would not scroll.
- Fixed an issue when entering water while running, upon exiting your animation would be incorrect.
- The exit button on the login screen is now working correctly.
- Removed the [Remember Me] toggle for the moment.
- Fixed an issue when wearing a helmet, the characters hair would still be visible.

Hank Newman
Project Leader
Project Leader

Post#12 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Hank Newman wrote:
KingLlama wrote:Just a heads up, It said a hack detection has been logged when trying to download the game....?

Working to resolve this next, it's due to the authentication migration.

Finally got the network traffic shaping resolved. When a lot of users are downloading, it will no longer affect the website account page.

McTc
Yeoman
Yeoman

Post#13 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:28 am

Encountered bug yesterday, this morning decided to chase it.
happens when crafting and useing up the remaining stack, doesnt matter if item fails or not, then the ingredients still show in inventory, but they should be gone. when buying more from shop, it combines them and then game crashes when trying to interact with combined stack. both crafting and shop were open during crash.

after further testing, having shop open, does not affect the ghost stack creation, it still happens.
also the game seems to think i have ingredients and start crafting at first, only to follow that i dont have ingredients when finishing, and then it prints it in yellow. if trying to craft item that demands more ingredients, it states in white straight on that i dont have ingredients.

McTc
Yeoman
Yeoman

Post#14 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:58 am

1.I can open the crafting table window, walk outside town and perform crafting actions.
2."+" button in crafting menu doesnt work
3.when choosing skill from skill menu, cant take target crusor away, esc wont remove it
4.after performing mining/gathering action, char remains right-angled to ground, looks silly when mining/gathering on slope
5. i think, herbs shouldnt count as obstacle
6.when droping item and moveing further away and coming back, then it doesnt render it when being close. it does show bag from further away. when slowly moveing closer, to point where you can target the bag, and it hasnt disapeared, you can drag and pick up the item. image for pickup distance:
7. you can smelt stone ore to make it vanish
8.animals ignore obstacles, saw a cow walking straight thru stone boulder
9.plate armour made from gold renders as iron

Hank Newman
Project Leader
Project Leader

Post#15 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:19 am

Thanks!

I've logged the current bugs and will begin working on them as time permits.
https://trello.com/b/jvWD90qN/realm-zero-beta

TrueIndieMMO
Commoner
Commoner

Post#16 » Fri May 05, 2017 11:05 am

1. I am seeing WSAD controls in the mapping but the only way my character moves forward is holding RMB. Is this intended? Thanks
2. Hotbar keys - Placing tools on hotbar does not equip them when key is hit. The only way I can get my tools equipped is dragging them into my character slot.

Return to “General Discussion”